Super Scent Swap Hidden Level
We have a few extras from April's Super Scent Swap Event. If you missed out on the pre-order, now is your chance to scoop up these ready to ship goodies! As a reminder, the scent descriptions are:
- Arnold Pomper - aka Arnold Palmer, a refreshing blend of lemon and sugar with black teas and a hint of bergamot.
- Barbershop (Original WB) - this old school blend has notes of talcum, amber, bay rum and sandalwood grounded by an earthy, musky base.
- Black Pepper Bergamot - this smooth, masculine blend layers spicy bergamot and black pepper with a hint of lavender.
- Clean Cut Citrus (Original WB) - this refreshing citrus blend is balanced and smooth with a nice clean scent that is neither sweet or sharp.
- Cosmic Cologne - smooth cologne blend of amber, bergamot, cedar, leather, neroli, and vetiver.
- Drakkar Type - earthy, citrus notes over woodsy top notes. Outdoorsy without losing its sophistication.
- Fruit Scoops (Super WB) - Like sticking your nose in a box of brightly colored fruit ring cereal, the notes are citrus fruits with vanilla sugar.
- Mango Sage - sweet sliced mango, fresh sage and clean green notes on a base of earthy sandalwood, patchouli and tonka bean.
- Mango Tea - sweet sliced mango with black teas and a hint of bergamot.
- Orange Soda - fizzy orange, lemon, and grapefruit on a base of vanilla with a touch of sugar.
- Spiced Mandarin - smooth and masculine blend of cardamom, clove, cinnamon, mandarin, leather, and woods.
- Teakwood Citrus - a fresh blend of Amazon teakwood with notes of juicy citrus fruits, rich mahogany, cedarwood, and oak.
- Unscented - no added fragrance.